Training at Spiralli
Training is a fundamental part of what we do at Spiralli Business Solutions. Every website we supply comes with training, ranging from a quick lesson on how to set up your website email to multi-day sessions for complex web applications and content management systems.
We are pleased to be able to offer a wide range of small intensive standalone tutorials, and full training courses which will allow you to optimise your web presence and increase your sales through the internet.
Marketing has changed in the last decade, and today the internet provides the best and most cost effective tools for small business. Most of our tutorials last an hour or less and are tailored to your requirements, with practical hands-on lessons to ensure that the course is relevant to you. Our training courses typically span 2 to 12 hours, and we deliver them in the evenings and on weekends, because we know you can’t desert your business during regular business hours.
Because our tutorials are short and to the point, they are very cost effective. For your money you will receive training customised to your needs, a transcript of the course notes and limited phone support.
If you are interested in learning more about the internet, or have a topic in mind which doesn’t feature in our current course catalogue, please contact us.
An Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Social Networking for Small Business
- Understand how to improve your website search engine performance without alienating your human visitors
- Build links to your website
- Understand the role of forums, blogging, microblogging and other tools in improving your position in Google
- Learn how to convert your newfound leads into sales
Promoting Your Business with Facebook
- How a business facebook page can benefit your business
- Target markets and advertising on facebook
- facebook etiquette
Professional Social Networking
- Discover the professional social networking tools that work
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- LinkedIn etiquette
- Learn our 10-step procedure to maintaining your LinkedIn presence
Twitter and Microblogging as a Tool for Sales and Promotion
- Understand what Twitter is, and what it isn’t
- How Twitter can help with SEO
- Attract followers and convert them to customers
- Find relevant people to follow togenerate new contacts and prospects
- Learn tips and tricks to maximise your impact
- Discover free tools to better leverage your efficiency and effectiveness on Twitter
Generate New Business through Forums and Bulletin Boards
- What is a forum?
- Forum etiquette (trolling, shilling, how not to get banned!)
- How to use forums to indirectly promote your business
- How to use forums to improve SEO
- How to find the relevant forums
Blogging for Small Business – Proven Techniques
- What is blogging?
- “Who could possibly be interested in my blog?”
- Blogging rules and etiquette
- Blogging and SEO
- Syndicating your content for greater returns